Saturday, May 20, 2006

Obi Wan Kanobi At Crieff Highland Games



Regular viewers might have noticed a slight change to this site in that I now have adverts appearing at the top of each post, or rather, adverts will appear if you click on individual posts. You won't see them all if you just scan through the page that's in front of you.

Last time I checked this post was advertizing "sexy singles in Oban"

Now I have it on good authority that the only "sexy single" in Oban has recently moved to Blairgowrie, so don't waste your time.

Feel free however, to click as many times as you like on the other adverts and while you check out the self catering options, tours, and B&B's etc, you will be making me a farthing or two.

This is the charming Ewan Mcgregor, of course.

I knew his grandfather.

No comments: