Monday, April 23, 2007

The National Theatre Of Kirkinch


Well, The Broon's are off to Benidorm on the bus so, The National Theatre Of Kirkinch will be performin Macbeth for us, in their own unique style.
Seen at last years Edniburgh Festival, where they performed "The History Of Everythin" in two and a half minutes, the company of two, will be arriving early on July the 1st to get all their props and sound effects set up. Apparently they are also bringin their tents as they plan to stay on for all the other epic performances and the drinkin and the dancin an all the autograph signin and such like.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmm I remenber a tart dressed in red sitting beside this sign..........strange things go on at your abode Ms Brown hehehehehe

Anonymous said...

With tears streaming down my cheeks and pain in my heart, I have read this morning that Johnny is due to marry Vanessa in the summer. The wedding is to take place at their home outside St Tropez..........all I'm saying is that I better get an invite. I can't understand why that rat did not pick me as his bride!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Loretta, you're a bit behind hand. It was mentioned last year that Johnny and Vanessa were thinkin of gettin married this summer. That's why he can't make this years Festival. That, and his role in Sweeny Todd and all his worries about his wee girl, who's fine now, by the way.
I'm sure that if Johnny'd had the chance to meet you it would have been a different story. That's why you should make an effort to get out more.

Anonymous said...

.........still crying, he will regret not choosing moi, after all I can cook and keep a clean house. What has Vanessa going for her.........nawt!!!!!!!!!I have decided to turn myself away from Johnny,it is George for me now.

Anonymous said...

Well you might be right, George comes with quite a few cases of Martini, according to the adverts anyway.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm I like a man with a bit of Martini about him...

Broonie said...

I've put a nice picture of Johnny on the side bar to cheer you up a bit.

Anonymous said...

I'm watching Johnny as we speak errrrrrrrrr write, I'm all moist!!!!!!!!!