Monday, March 19, 2007

An Audience With Loretta Brocoletti And Friends

Once, a young runaway from Milan, with dreams of meeting The Rolling Stones, Loretta Brocoletti has blossomed into a world class act of dynamic proportions.
We are honoured and delighted to announce that Loretta has agreed to be our compare at this years Kirkinch Festival Of The Arts, notwithstanding her very heavy schedule and recent hip operation.
Sources close to the star have said that she is really looking forward to the event and plans to let her hair down with Colin Firth if we can get a lake built in time.
For those of you who are not familiar with The BBC's adaptation of Pride and Prejudice it was when Darcy/Colin Firth came out of a lake dripping wet that Lizzie Bennet and half the female poplulation suddenly noticed that Colin Firth could be quite sexy.
He hasn't cut it since, in my view, and the plastic surgery hasn't helped.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you have used the pic taken before I had my implants......just as well, we don't want to traumatize Mr Norton. I'm delighted to have been asked to appear at the Kirkinch Festival, have we discussed the fee yet?

Broonie said...

This is a charitable event Miss Brocoletti and according to my sources you should be glad of the exposure since you haven't worked in 40 years. Fee indeed?
Just remember we could always get Dame Edna. She loves it here because it reminds her of her poor old granma's place in Alice Springs, before the bailiffs threw the old soul off her land.

Anonymous said...

Ms Brown, I will let you know that I have been "resting" for 40 years..........and spent this time considering "offers". I know about Dame Edna's grandma, the old goat has taken up residence in the shed at the bottom of my garden and she will not budge.Care in the Community indeed, I'm on the phone to Sir Les Patterson complaining about the situation.

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie,

Is that Marilyn or Anna Nicole - or maybe one of our cousins dressed up!!

Marion

Anonymous said...

marion this in neither, this is the trained thespian fae Italy!!!!!!

Unknown said...

A trained thespian ??

I don't believe it !!

In any event, you will never train thespians not to wear sensible shoes and butch haircuts !!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gary........sensible shoes????We need to talk hon!

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhh, right......my mistake. On first reading this blog, I had misplaced my reading lunettes, and where I should have read thespian, I read....oh, well, never mind.......