Saturday, June 26, 2004

Why Me?


I don't know why they keep asking me to do these blogs but apparently, I've become something of a celebrity since I walked the The Twin Peaks in a pair of sling backs for mental health week.
God that was an experience! I've never been anywhere so weird in all my life and I ended up with a jippy kidney.

Anyway I was just telling our production manager that I think Loretta is anorexic, either that or Wombat is starving her.
The dress I ran up for her is at least two sizes too big and of course with that pink face and those rubber gloves she looks more like a blow up doll than a world class actress.
Poor soul, she hasn't done much work since the Tempest. She did appear for a photo shoot last Sunday but as far as I know for the past few years she's been hanging on a peg in Wombat's hall.
So It's back to the sewing machine.

1 comment:

Arthur Ransome said...

It was that tour of Perthshire did for her - especially the last night in the carpark in Pitlochry. Since then hanging on a hook has been quite enough for her really - at least her hands aren't fraying like Will's are. He must be doing the dishes secretly and here was me thinking it was the fairies.